BASIC SKINCARE ROUTINE


 



MY SKINCARE ROUTINE.....









           Your skincare only depends on your skin type. Skincare is very important to maintain your lifestyle and also it also helps to have a good mental health......

                  SKIN TYPE;

  • oily skin
  • dry skin 
  • combination skin
  • sensitive skin

      SO I HAVE OILY SKIN SO I NEED JUST WATER BASED PRODUCTS .

  1. CLEANSER
            First step is your cleanser that exfoliates your skin and remove your dead skin. I use cleanser everyday. Please read the ingredients written backside before you buying.

  • TONER
      Your second step should be a good and a hygienic toner that smooths and soft your skin and give a beautiful glow on your face .

  • SERUM
    Third step is my serum that will be according to the skin type and hydrates your skin.
  • MOISTURIZER
     Moisturizer is very essential for the skin because it hydrates your skin and make your skin glassy. I use gel-based moisturizer because I have oily skin.
  • SUNSCREEN
            Mainly and last part of my skincare is my sunscreen, reason behind is that it protects the skin from the UV rays coming from the sun.



TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF 

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT BLOG
JUST WAIT FOR MY NEXT BLOG
GOODBYE,







THANKS FOR WATCHING MY BLOG....

PLEASE GIVE ME MORE LIKES ...........
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

family blog

fitness and health

HOW TO PROJECT GRATITUDE